1. Choose such a black soft stool as a coffee table in the living room to add a calm temperament to this colorful living room. The height of the coffee table should be consistent with the height of the surrounding sofas and seats, generally about 60cm.
2. For a living room with seats on all sides, a round coffee table is the best choice, regardless of priority, to ensure that it can be touched in any direction.
3. If you like retro style, you can choose such an antique trolley as a coffee table, which can create a strong retro feeling. And when buying, you must pay attention to check the pulley to prevent scratching the floor or carpet.
4. For you who are fascinated by art, such a sculptural wooden coffee table will add luster to your living room. The clear wooden texture and smooth lines exude an elegant temperament. When using, pay attention to put the coaster in advance to prevent scalding the coffee table.
5. The height and width of the coffee table are not necessarily your real needs. In addition to basic practicality, it must also meet the aesthetic requirements of the space. In the white living room in the picture, a low black coffee table is placed in the middle, creating a sense of dislocation in the line of sight, and at the same time, it will not block the TV cabinet in front, which conforms to the principle of proportion of home decoration.