The coffee table is actually a normal table, but it is relatively simple, usually only four people can sit around, the table top is relatively small, just a few cups of coffee and a plate of snacks. To maintain the integrity of the living room, you might as well choose a coffee table that suits your home style.
1. Before buying, you must carefully measure the size of the living room and the size of the surrounding furniture to ensure the size of the coffee table required. If you have a large living room, you need a large coffee table. In addition, one end of the coffee table can be placed with a bench, and the other end can be placed with two small stools to make up for the gap.
2. If you have two sofas or more sofas in your living room, you might as well choose two coffee tables of the same style to avoid inconvenient handling. This arrangement is also convenient for people’s eyes to move easily.
3. For families with children or often entertaining guests, a coffee table with edges is the best choice to prevent food, snacks, red wine, coffee, etc. from being scattered on the carpet. The height of the coffee table should also be the same as the height of the surrounding sofa cushions. The height of the coffee table should not be higher than the height of the cushion, otherwise it is not convenient to hold the cup. The height of the coffee table is usually 60cm.
4. If you don’t want the coffee table to be the visual focus in the living room, you can choose a coffee table with a glass table top, and the color of the wooden frame is similar to the color of other objects in the room, so that you can distract your attention.
5. If you want to make the living room space more fashionable, you can choose a transparent glass coffee table with a metal frame, which will make the space look more non-blocking.
6. Want the space to appear casual and comfortable, and increase the storage space. The old wooden table top and the white painted wooden frame are both retro and modern. An antique leather suitcase is placed under the table to increase the storage space.
7. For a living room with seats around, a round coffee table is the best choice, regardless of priority, to ensure that it can be touched in any direction.
8. If you like retro style, you can choose an antique trolley as a coffee table, which can create a strong retro feeling. And when buying, you must pay attention to check the pulley to prevent scratching the floor or carpet.