Table packaging information
1. All painted surfaces must be wrapped with pearl cotton with a thickness of 1.2mm or more.
2. Foam density requirements: Foam corner protection must reach 18kg/m, foam edge protection must reach 18kg/m, other foam must reach 15kg/m, corner protection must be glued by foam corner protection and paper corner protection tape Combined.
3. A sufficient amount of desiccant should be fixed between the inner packaging and the outer box (generally, 1 m
3 Package not less than 200g desiccant).
4. The product packaging adopts the carton method, the cardboard is double-corrugated, and its breaking strength is ≥275psi (pounds/square inch).
5. The instruction manual must be packed in a red plastic bag, and the hardware must be connected by a red strap, and a warning label must be pasted through the outer box.
Our general approach is to make simple wooden box mat straws. If you transport them in large quantities, it is easy to handle. If a box contains seven or eight straw mats, it will not be broken. Also remember that the round table should be erected and put in a wooden box, and should always be kept upright during transportation, and never lay flat.