There are many solid wood materials used to make dining tables in the market, such as: North American black walnut, walnut tree, ebony wood, ash, rubber wood, and elm wood are all good choices.
At present, the most common solid wood materials on the market are North American black walnut, cherry wood, ash, ebony wood, beech, etc., which are all good materials. This type of wood has stable properties and high hardness. Environmental protection. Pine, cedar, cypress and other woods are soft in nature, and the firmness of their products will be slightly affected, but the general price will be lower, cost-effective, and their properties are much better than plate dining tables.
1. North American black walnut: Rich in North America, Northern Europe and other places, it is a solid hardwood with medium density. Its surface is glossy, without special smell and taste, fine texture, not easy to crack, and corrosion-resistant. Very suitable for table surface.
2. Ebony wood: It is essentially African zebra wood, with gloss, straight texture, fine and uniform structure; hard wood, high strength; but it cannot adapt to too cold or too hot, dry and humid environments. Wood is easy to decay for a long time, and the color of the wood will fade.
3. Fraxinus mandshurica: The tree is slightly harder, the texture is straight, the structure is thick, the pattern is beautiful, the corrosion resistance is good, the water resistance is good, and it has good decorative properties. It is currently the most used wood for furniture and interior decoration. Willow has greater deformation and shrinkage.
4. Rubber wood: It is the aging wood of the rubber tree that produces rubber. It has a general material and good hardness. It is divided into two types: domestic and Thailand. Thailand is relatively better.
5. Walnut tree: The material is shiny, the texture is straight or oblique, the structure is slightly thick, the drying speed is slow, but it is not easy to warp, the wood is tough, easy to process, and the cutting surface is smooth. Good bending, painting and bonding performance, strong nailing force.
6. Elm: beautiful pattern, coarse structure, good processability, coating, adhesiveness, poor drying, easy to crack and warp.