1. Common collocation of dining chair size
The general height of the table top is about 75cm, and the size of the table top can be customized according to actual needs. The seat height of a dining chair is generally about 45 cm, the width ranges from 40 to 56 cm, and the chair back height ranges from 65 to 100 cm. The height difference between the table top and the seat of the dining chair is generally between 28 cm and 32 cm. This height difference is most suitable for the sitting posture when eating. For the placement of the dining table and chairs, the minimum distance between the dining table and the wall is 80cm, so that the chair can be pulled out and the minimum distance for the diners to move easily.
二、Dining table and chair classification
1. According to different design methods, it can be divided into one-piece dining table and chair and split dining table and chair.
2. According to the number of diners designed for each table, it can be generally divided into: two-person dining table and chair, four-person dining table and chair, six-person dining table and chair, eight-person dining table and chair, and ten-person dining table and chair. .
3. According to the different materials of the dining table and chair, it is divided into: steel dining table and chair (generally divided into glass fiber reinforced plastic and stainless steel), wooden dining table and chair (generally solid wood dining table and chair, song dining table and chair, etc.), marble meal Tables and chairs, plastic dining tables and chairs.
4. According to the different design of the chair, it can be divided into: foldable, non-foldable; round stool, with backrest.