1. The glass side table has a clear, fresh and transparent texture. After the light is irradiated, it is rich in three-dimensional effects, which can make the space larger and more vigorous. Therefore, the glass side table is full of vitality and is very suitable for the fresh and natural space.
2. The side table combined with carved glass and iron art is suitable for the classical style space, and also very suitable for the large leisure sofa.
3. The wooden side table gives a gentle feeling. The light wood side table is very suitable for matching with light-colored leather sofas or fabric sofas, while the carved or parquet wood side table shows gorgeous beauty and is more suitable for use in classical spaces.
4. The stone side table has a beautiful texture and can convey a natural and simple feeling. For example, a marble side table is more suitable for a modern home atmosphere. In addition, outdoor spaces are also more common, such as gardens and balconies.
5. The side table made of metal and glass can give people a sense of brightness and the visual effect of expanding the space, while the calm, dark-colored wooden side table is suitable for larger classical spaces.