1. The place where the wooden dining table is placed in the room should be free from the door, dialog box, air outlet and other places with strong gas flow, let alone direct sunlight.
2. The wooden dining table does not need to be placed around the radiator in winter, and the room temperature should not be overheated. It is generally better for people to go to the room and wear sweaters to feel comfortable; in summer and summer vacation, it is necessary to frequently blow the air conditioner to remove dampness and reduce the moisture absorption of the wood. Prevent the tenon structure position from swelling and deforming and cracking.
3. Keep the wooden dining table clean and tidy, and clean the dust with a clean sand cloth. It is not suitable for the application of organic chemical polishing liquid to prevent the paint layer from sticking and damage. In order to better maintain the glossiness of the lacquer layer of the dining table, the walnuts can be ground, peeled, and then polished with three layers of sand cloth.
4. Floating dust is actually a kind of abrasive particles. When scrubbing the dust, you have to use a soft cotton cloth to gently wipe back and forth along the wooden texture. If you use a hard dry cloth to wipe the paint, it will scratch the paint and make it dull.
5. The furniture can be polished and waxed every six months or a year, which can help to maintain the solid wood dining table. If you move the solid wood dining table, you should mention the dining table without dragging it to prevent the overall structure of the dining table from loosening.